Intuit and QuickBooks
Many of our clients use QuickBooks, in one version or another. As it has been such a large part of our practice, we thought it important to provide some details about our involvement with Intuit and QuickBooks over the years.
Our QuickBooks Consulting division, BTA Consulting and Training, www.btact.com, handles training, support, development, and implementation of QuickBooks financial software.
Bruce T. Andersen’s QuickBooks achievements:
- Bruce has been a ProAdvisor since the program started in the late 1990’s.
- Certified ProAdvisor since 2002.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions representative since its inception in 2002.
- Certified Enterprise Solutions Advisor since 2009.
- Certified QuickBase Advisor since 2009.
- Intuit Solutions Provider since 2007, now renamed to Intuit Authorized Reseller.
- Presenter for the 1st, 2d and 3rd Annual Enterprise User Conferences in 2006, 2007, and 2008. No conference has been scheduled since then.
- Contract Writer for Intuit for three years.
- Beta Tester for Intuit for several years.
- Presenter, Intuit Chief Technology Officer’s Annual Conference, 2008.
- Customer Developer for several Intuit products.
- Certified Intuit National Trainer for QuickBooks and Lacerte tax software for several years. Program has been re-named.
- Contract Developer of several training materials projects, 2006 and 2007.
- Intuit Solution Provider Council 2009-2010.