Education and Certifications
My education and certifications all factor into the manner in which I am able to address and manage my clients’ needs.
- Iowa State University, B.S., Industrial Administration
- Boston University, M.S. – Business Administration (emphasis in Operations Research)
- California State University in Bakersfield, M.B.A. – Finance
- Golden Gate University, M.S. – Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant – California
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
I taught management science and information systems courses at Cal State – Bakersfield early in my career.
I am a member of the faculty of the University of Phoenix, School of Business and have been for twelve years. I teach both graduate and undergraduate courses in four areas:
- Business Research
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
CERTIFICATIONS IN SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
I have been certified in more software products than I can remember. As I was preparing this page, I remembered some mainframe packages that I found certifications for.
On this page I will only list current certifications.
- QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor
- QuickBooks Certified On-line Pro Advisor
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Intuit Authorized Reseller